Tasting Room Customer Service Staff Training Announced!
CAVE has organized a workshop focused on training tasting room staff in customer service, wine service and Colorado wine industry knowledge. This repeating workshop will take place once in Denver at Balistreri Vineyards on June 11 from 9:00am-3:30pm and again in Palisade at Wine Country Inn on June 13 from 9:00am-3:30pm.
Registration is $25 per person for CAVE members and $35 per person for non-members. Lunch is included.
Space is limited and online registration closes June 6th at noon.
About The Workshop:
In this hands-on Tasting Room Customer Service Workshop, Direct to Consumer Wine Workshop founder, Sandra Hess, will reveal lessons learned teaching tasting room teams of all sizes across the nation. Attendees will learn how to better connect with customers and manage a variety of tasting rooms scenarios through roleplaying situations. Colorado’s own Master of Wine, Ashley Hausman Vaughters will review Wine Service as well as how to promote the Colorado wine industry to tasting room guests, both new and returning.
The workshop will cover:
- How to make the biggest impact to customers within the first two minutes
- Best practices for tasting room etiquette
- How to plan for the busiest days – and what is your backup plan
- Five key take always you can implement today
- Promoting the Colorado wine brand to new and returning customers