“EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT BOTTLING, BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK”
May 9, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Denise Gardner is hosting a 3-part webinar series May 6, 8, and 9 at 9:00 PM (EST) titled, “Everything You Wanted to Know About Bottling, But Were Afraid to Ask,”
The speaker is Zoran Ljepovic, who teaches for VESTA and comes with over 17 years of experience in Constellation Brands QA department. He’s worked with all sorts of brands including the popular Robert Mondavi wines! Zoran recently gave this talk through a UC Davis workshop, but he’s expanded the content to cover everything and anything about wine bottling. This webinar series will cover:
- Bottling preparation
- Record keeping and compliance
- Bottling sanitation practices
- Working with mobile bottling lines
- Sources of oxygen in the bottle
- Managing oxygen pick up during bottling
- Areas of concern for microbial contamination
- General wine bottling quality control (QA/QC)
It’s a steal of a price: $50 for all 3 webinars, and anyone can register: https://www.dgwinemaking.com/portfolio/everything-you-want-to-know-about-bottling-but-were-afraid-to-ask-webinar-series/ I’m recording the webinars so if a registrant misses one, they will have access to it after the recording is posted.
Pleas email questions ([email protected]).