Barrel into Spring | May 14 & 15
May 14, 2022 @ 11:00 am - May 15, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
Join seven Grand Valley wineries for Barrel into Spring from 11:00am-5:00pm on May 14 & 15!
Purchase your tickets for Barrel into Spring taking place May 14 & 15 from 11:00am-5:00pm! Enjoy a self-guided tour at seven wineries across the Grand Valley with food & wine samples and discounts on wine and other products. Attendees will pick up their tasting glass, Passport, and wristband at their preassigned starting winery. Those that have their Passports stamped at all seven locations before the weekend is over will be entered into a drawing for a free case of Colorado wine!
- Avant Vineyards
- Colorado Cellars
- Grande River Vineyards
- Red Fox Cellars
- Sauvage Spectrum
- The Ordinary Fellow
- Two Rivers Winery
Barrel into Spring FAQs – PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING
- Tickets purchased are valid only for the weekend selected (April OR May)
- Tickets are $75 per weekend, per person
- Ticket sales are final – refunds or event transfers will not be accepted
- Barrel into Spring event hours are Saturday, May 14 and Sunday, May 15, 11:00am-5:00pm
- Please note during checkout if you will be touring with another party as you will be assigned a starting winery for this self-guided tour
- Due to the nature of this event, dietary needs cannot be accommodated
- You must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID to attend Barrel into Spring
- Please visit our Lodging & Transportation partners if you are looking to hotel and tour packages to round out your Barrel Tasting Weekend!
- If you have any further questions, please contact the CAVE office at 970-464-0111 or [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you!